- Zaina Shaik, Filip Ilievski and Fred Morstatter, Analyzing Race and Citizenship Bias in Wikidata, REUNS 2021.
- Chloe Eggleston, Jeremy Abramson, Woolery: Toward Semantic Annotation of Structured Documents with FrameNet, Workshop for REU Research in Networking and Systems, REUNS 2021.
- Kaitlyn Hannah Ko, Keith Burghardt, Goran Muric, Enter At Your Own Risk: The Impacts of Joining a Hateful Subreddit for REU Research in Networking and Systems, REUNS 2021.
- Oliver Melbourne Allen, Emily Chen, Emilio Ferrara, Pictures as a Form of Protest: A Survey and Analysis of Images Posted During the Stop Asian Hate Movement on Twitter, REUNS 2021.
- Ryan Bogutz, Yuri Pradkin and John Heidemann, Identifying Important
Internet Outages, Sixth National Symposium for NSF REU Research in Data
Science, Systems, and Security (Dec. 2019)
- A. Mao, D. Garijo and S. Fakhraei, SoMEF: A Framework for Capturing Scientific Software Metadata from its Documentation, 2019 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), Los Angeles, CA, USA, 2019, pp. 3032-3037.
- Lin, Anne, Andreés Abeliuk, and Emilio Ferrara. Effects of Network Structure on Subjective Preference Diversity. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data). IEEE, 2019.
- Chong, Sunshine, and Andrés Abeliuk. Quantifying the Effects of Recommendation Systems. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data). IEEE, 2019.
- Ziems, Caleb, Ymir Vigfusson, and Fred Morstatter. Aggressive, Repetitive, Intentional, Visible, and Imbalanced: Refining Representations for Cyberbullying Classification. 2020 International Conference on Web and Social Media. AAAI, 2020.
Posters and Alumni